Dryrobe The outdoor change robe. A weather-proof change robe. Get changed inside it!
The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, wind proof. The Warmest change robe on the planet!
The Dryrobe has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric & a lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements.
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy & core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit & re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
Get dry, cover up & stay warm with dryrobe
- Dryrobe’s Advance Long Sleeve change robe is the warmest and most advanced change robe in the world. Created specifically for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors, the Dryrobe allows you to easily change out of your clothing within the robe whilst keeping you warm and dry.
- Features include: Synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester), 100% Hooded Nylon outer, fleece lined external pockets with elastic zip pulls, zippable MP3 player pocket with earphone opening, 2 way reversible zip and waterproof seams
- 100% Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric. Dryrobe also includes waterproof A4 size internal storage pocket for storing your dry clothes ready for use
- Large: 120 cm long (shoulder to hem) / 84 cm wide change space XL: 140 cm long (shoulder to hem)/ 95 cm wide change space Medium: 120 cm long (shoulder to hem) / 82 cm wide change space. Consult size guide for further details.
- Care instructions: Regular washing is not recommended but is machine washable if required. Wash inside out, 40 degrees max. with spin cycle. Use non bio powder, do not use fabric conditioner. Do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry