- Recommended Age Range: 3-9 years
- Handlebar Height: 67.5cm – 82.5cm
- Scooter Weight: 2.42kg
- Max User Weight: 50kg
- Wheel Diameter: 121mm
- Bearings: Abec 5
Previously known as the My Free Up, the Primo Plus if designed for children over the age of 3 making it ideal for young riders and first times scooting experiences. The Primo Plus offers stability with a three wheel structure and a low-ride foot deck, both ideal for developing balance and confidence. The steering lock system and lean steering will teach children how to ride and safely learn how to turn. The adjustable handlebars allow the scooter to grow up with your little one.
- Extra low deck with bi-injection finish for better stability, reinforced with a metal plate to support weights up to 50kg and a rear push brake to help your child stop safely.
- The deck features a steering lock button. When on, the wheels do not turn and your toddler can be safe and scoot straight forward. When they are confident release the lock to help little ones learn how to steer.
- Adjustable height handlebar with 4 different heights the scooter can grow with your kids and is good for the school run.
- Globber Scooters make great presents for a Birthday or Christmas for a boy or girl 3+ years old.
- Available in many colours: Navy Blue, Sky Blue, Red, Plum, Purple, Lime Green or Deep Pink