Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world.
From the Australian scooter giant Grit Scooters comes the Grit Fluxx HIC Pro Scooter. The Grit Fluxx Scooter is the perfect transition scooter from beginner to expert. The Grit Reinforced Riser Handlebars, Solid Steel Fork, HIC Compression and 100mm 88A metal core 2 tone wheels provide the strength, while the 4.0″ wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity provides the extra stickiness to land even the toughest tricks.
Grit Scooters Fluxx complete scooter
- DECK: Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy
- W: 102mm (4″) / L: 483mm (19″)
- 3deg concave
- Intergrated Grind Rails
- BARS: Hi Tensile Gusseted Riser Handlebar
- W: 510mm (20″) / L: 550mm (21.6″)
- FORK: Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork
- WHEELS: Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- CLAMP: Alloy Double Clamp 31.9mm
- HEAD PARTS: HIC Head Parts with NYLON HIC SHIM
- BRAKE: Grit Flex Brake
- GRIPS: Soft Feel Grips
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 3.45kg / 7.58lbs
- The Grit Fluxx is aimed at the intermediate scooter rider and now features a 110mm wheel to back that up.
- Deck: Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy 102mm (4″) Wide x 483mm (19″) Long allows for extensive riding, high performance and serious durability. – Bars: Hi Tensile Gusseted Riser Handlebar 510mm (20″) Wide x 550mm (21.6″) High suits teenagers and kids alike.
- Also featuring a Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork, Alloy Double Clamp 31.9mm and for the very first time, the Grit Fluxx comes with Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings.
- Finished off with HIC Head Parts with NYLON HIC SHIM, Grit Soft Feel Grips and a flex brake.
- Total Weight: 3.45kg / 7.58lbs