The Osprey Blue BMX Scooter is a great all-purpose scooter! Boasting a solid construction, the BMX is a completely different scooter from your regular freestyle street scooter. This product has been put through its paces in Haldon Forest, Devon by two of our finest Osprey Team Riders and was given 5 stars on all counts!
The BMX scooter strikes a great balance between the manoeuvrability of a scooter and the all-terrain coverage of a bike. This scooter also comes complete with a steel deck and frame to ensure the scooter is durable enough to withstand high impact scooting as well as a handy kickstand that makes it easy to store when not in use for extra longevity.
With large, spoked front and rear wheels the BMX scooter is well equipped to handle rough terrain and easily roll over grass or worn-down paths. It also features front and rear caliper brakes ensuring you can safely handle speeds that would be out of reach for run of the mill scooters.
- Hybrid Scooter – this high quality hybrid between a BMX bike and a scooter has a durable steel deck made to withstand the impacts of an off-road track
- Wheels – 20 Inch large spoked front wheel and 16 Inch spoked rear wheel means this scooter is fully equipped to tackle both on and off-road rides
- Front and Rear Breaks and Handy Kickstand – these calliper breaks allow you to slow down more effectively than other scooters whilst the kickstand allows for easy and convenient storage
- Maximum User Weight – the high quality and robust aluminium frame gives the scooter a maximum user weight of 100 kg
- Adjustable Handlebars – handlebar height adjusts from: 88 cm – 96 cm with a similar adjustability to bike handlebars which make this scooter great for both adults and kids age 5+