The kicktail is possibly the important invention in the sport of skateboarding. Patented by Larry Stevenson in 1971, his vision of the archetypal double kick skateboard gave birth to the skateboard, a board with two kicks at either end of the board allowing the execution of all manner of flip tricks that skaters seemingly take for granted today. Osprey Double Kick Pro Skateboards offer riders a sturdy seven ply Chinese maple deck measuring 31 inch by 8 inch and featuring a concave for added durability and response when preforming flip tricks. The assorted deck design (four in total) means that the skateboard has a wealth of style options, suitable for any intermediate or budding shredder. The heavy duty aluminium trucks with 5 mm raisers and PU bushings give riders a sturdy platform, whilst a smooth ride is delivered by the 54 x 36 mm PVC wheels and 608z bearings. The board’s double kick capability allows tricks to be performed from the nose and tail of the board, meaning plenty of pop for ground and rail tricks.
- 79 x 20 cm double kick board featuring concave for added durability
- Seven ply Chinese maple deck with black grip tape
- 13 cm heavy duty aluminium trucks and base which gives a sturdy platform
- 5 mm risers and PVC wheels with print for a smooth ride
- Aimed at children and beginners with a maximum weight of 50 kg