The Osprey Eagle 42″ Twin Tip Longboard possesses intricate artwork and performance to match its bold look. Its twin tip shape removes the possibility of wheel bite making it easy for you to perform deep carves and turns without the wheels touching the deck.
The wide forgiving shape of the Eagle also makes it especially good for beginners as a wide deck means extra stability which is always useful when starting out! Carefully constructed with 5 ply Bamboo for superior strength and quality, this longboard is very lightweight. As it is so light, it is easy to carry around and push along the flat with little effort. This is further enhanced by the ABEC 9 Chrome Bearings which provide little resistance when you want to cruise on the flat surfaces.
The drop through trucks lower the boards centre of gravity and therefore make it feel much more secure and stable. The soft 78A wheels complements this by ironing out any bumps it may encounter on your next adventure. This board even has a kick tail so you can get practising some flat ground tricks!
- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Twin Tip board – the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Five ply bamboo for high strength while remaining lightweight – high quality board measuring 42 x 9.5 Inches
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks – drop through for even better cruising and carving (78a wheels)